- Bazha Roasted chicken in walnut sauce
- DARY MORYA "Gifts from sea"
Assorted cuts of hot & cold smokedfish
accompany with caviar
- IKRA IZ LOSOSYA "Salmon Caviar"
Salmon roe served with butter & bread
- RUSSKIE PECHONIE
PIROZHKI "Russian Classic Pirozhki"
Assorted fresh oven baked, cabbage or
beef or potato.
- SKUMBRIYA POD GORCHICHNIM
SOUSOM "Mackerel" Cold smoked
mackerel in mustard sauce
- KOLBASY, MYASA KOPCHENIE
"Deli Plate" Variety of salami & hot and
cold smoke meats.
- SELIODKA "Herring" Salted fillet of
herring served with red onion and
- ZALIVNOY YAZIK "Tongue in aspic"
Served w/horseradish and hot Russian
- GRIBNOE MASLO "Mushroom
spread" Assorted pickled (fine
chopped) mushrooms Mixed with butter
and served with choice of crackers
ZAKUSKI HOLODNYE "COLD APPETIZERS"
ZAKUSKI GORYACHIE "HOT APPETIZERS"
- ZAPECHONIE GRIBY "Mushroom
Julienne" Baked w/cheese in cup and
served with cream sauce.
- GRUZDI SOLYONIYE PO
“Merchant”-style" Pickled oyster
mushrooms, Au gratin.
- SALAT IZ MORKOVI "Carrot Salad"
Carrots, roasted almond flakes, mayo and
touch of garlic.
- Vinegret "Vinaigrette" Ever loved beet
salad dressed with anchovies.
- SALAT IZ SOLENIY “RUSSKIY
BUKET” Russian Bouquet Home made
sauerkraut, marinated mushrooms,
pickled tomatoes and pickles.
- SALAT IZ OGURCOV "Cucumber
Salad" Cucumbers, onions and spiced
- dressing (not hot)
- SALAT STOLITSA "Stolichny Salad"
Famous Russian potato salad w/beef
served in the puff pastry’s cup.
- SALAT PO-GRECHESKI"Greek Salad"
Garden salad served with feta cheese &
Kalamata olives, h/b eggs and our
- UKRAINSKIY BORSHCH "Ukrainian
Borsch" Old traditional Soup, that
everybody claims to have the best recipe.
- Pokhlebka Gribnaya "Mushroom
Barley" White and porcini mushrooms
barley soup served with sour cream.
- SOLIANKA SBORNAYA MYASNAYA"
Spicy Mixed Meat Soup" Famous
Russian soup made with assorted meats
and sausages, capers, lemon, Kalamata
olives, pickles and paprika.
- UKHA RYBATSKAYA S RASSTEGAEM
(Fisherman’s Soup) Soup with chunks
of mixed fish, potato, onion and bay leaf.
Served with rasstegai( open pie with fish
- ZELENY BORSHCH “Green” Borsch
Twin to the original one servedwith sour
cream and boiled egg.
- Rassolnik "Traditional Pickled Soup"
Chicken, rice, dill pickle, onion,dill, potato
- OKROSHKA MOSKOVSKAYA "Chilled
“Kvass” Soup" Cold summer vegetable
soup with herbs based on Russian style
bread malt drink(kvass)
- SHCHI "Classic Russian Cabbage
Soup" Sour cabbage soup made with
tender chunks of beef in natural broth.
Served with sour cream
GORYACHIE BLYUDA "ENTREES"
- Kotlety Myasnye "Beef Cutlets" Home
made ground beef patties served with
- Chakhokhbily S Kuritsey Georgian
style spicy stewed chicken w/paprika &
herbs served w/lavash.
- Blinchiki S Myasom "Crepes with
beef" Thin crepes crispy rolls w/ ground
beef filling. Served with sour cream.
- SHASHLYK IZ BARANINY "Shish
Kebab and Lula Kebab" “South of
Russia specialty” Lamb cubes marinated
in home made marinade w/European
beer, lemon and pepper. Served w/fire
roasted bell pepper and yellow onion
- RUSSKIE BLINY PO-TSARSKI
"Russian Classic Bliny" Winter specialty
but always favored. Yeast pancakes
served with sour cream,green onion,
chopped hard boiled eggs, salmon roe
and cold smoked salmon.
- VARENIKI S KARTOSHKOI "Potato
dumplings" Potato dumplings served
with fried onions and sour cream.
- VARENIKI S TVOROGOM "Cheese
dumplings" Cheese dumplings served
w/sour cream or jam.
- KURINAYA PECHONKA "Chicken
Liver Nest" Fresh chicken liver fried with
onion, thyme. Served on potato "pillow"
with carrot and pickles.
- FOREL “MOLOHOVETZ” "Trout by
19th century famous recipe" Steamed
trout buttered in lemon zest and
accompanied with petite capers, string
beans,cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- GULYASH TELYACHIY "Veal Stew"
Tender veal stewed with spices and
garden fresh veggies served on red bell
pepper with braizen egg, dipped cabbage
coated with bread cramps and dumpling.
- DOLMA RAZNOOBRAZNAYA "Dolma
(assorted)" Tomatoes, egg plants and
bell peppers stuffed w/ground beef, herbs
and rice w/aromatic tomato sauce.
- SIBIRSKIE PELMENI "Siberian
Classic Pelmeni" Dumplings stuffed
w/beef & pork or chicken. Served
w/choice of: sour cream, clarified butter,
soy sauce, hot sauce or Russian
- PELMENI GRIBNYE "Pelmeni with
mushrooms" Dumplings stuffed w/
mushrooms. Served w/ fried onion or
- KOTLETY PO-KIEVSKI "Chicken
Kiev" Chicken breast rolls filled w/butter,
lemon, parsley; breaded, battered.
Served w/vegetables in season
- SVINAYA OTBIVNAYA "Brazen Pork"
Tenderized pork battered and brazen.
Served with red cabbage and home style
- BARANINA S OVOSCHAMI V
GORSHOCHKE "Lamb Stew in the
clay pot" Tender chunks of lamb
succulently stewed in the clay pot to
perfection. Served with flat baked bread.
- BEF STROGANOV "Beef Stroganoff"
Stripes of beef tenders in sourcream
sauce w/onion and bay leaf. Served with
- Zrazy “Babushka” "Grandma’s
Patties" Potato patties stuffed w/
ground beef & served w/home made
mushroom gravy and salad.
К нам придет,
Drop by for the
"Have a nice
Good lunch will
Finally you can
have a dinner at
We are excited
to share with
you our newly