- Syrniki Sweet cheese fritters
served w/yogurt dressing
- Kisel (fruit dessert)Fresh
squeezed cranberry, water,
sugar & starch/ Served with
whip cream (optional)
- Pirozhki Beef, potato or
- Ukrainian Borsch Old traditional soup, that everybody claims
to have the best recipe
- Mushroom Barley Mushroom, barley soup with porcini
served with sour cream
- Green Borshch Potato, spinach, green onion, parsley, dill
with sour cream and boiled egg
- Rassolnik Chicken, rice, dill pickle,onion, dill, potato
- Golubtsi (cabbage rolls) Stuffed cabbage leaves w/ground
beef, rice, herbs. Served w/tomato sauce and sour cream
- Blinchiki w/beef Crepes stuffed w/ground beef
- Kotlety Home made ground beef patties Served w/ mashed
- Vareniki w/cheese Cheese dumplings served w/sour cream
- Pelmeni (meat)Dumplings stuffed w/beef & pork, or chicken.
- Zrazy "Babushka" Potato patties stuffed w/ground beef
and served w/mushroom sauce
- BeefStroganoff Stripes of beef tenders in sour cream,
served w/buckwheat (kasha)
- Blinchiki w/cheese Crepes stuffed w/farmers cheese.
Served w/vanilla flavored sauce
- Chakhokhbily Chicken Georgian style stewed chicken
w/basil, cilantro, onions and other spices.
- Vareniki w/potato Potato dumplings served fried onions
- Mushroom Pelmeni Dumplings stuffed with mushrooms.
Served w/fried onion or sour cream
- MINERAL WATER
By glass or carafe:
- Bottle import
- By glass
We serve liquors.
Check the DRINKS link for details.
whether for here
or to gogive you
a lot of choice
So, you can
enjoy it here
or at home!
Mon - Fri
11:30am - 2:30pm
We are moving to a new location soo. Menu is subject to change. Please check later for updates.